Populations I work with:
- General Mental and Physical Wellness (Relaxation and Self Care)
- Auto-Immune Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Management
- Surgery Recovery and Prep
All styles of massage are included in pricing below, feel free to choose whichever style of massage will work best for you. If you are unsure, please feel free to book a basic therapeutic session for the time allotment you want and we can discuss it at the time of your appointment.
- 60 minute massage session | $90
- 75 minute massage session | $105
- 90 minute massage session | $120
- 120 minute massage session | $145
Styles of Massage Offered:
Lymphatic Massage Therapy
Treat Your Feet | $15
Enjoy a luxurious essential oil sugar scrub on your feet, followed by deeply nourishing whipped shea butter application and foot massage. Can be added to any 60, 90, or 120 minute treatment.
Rosemary Mint Scalp Massage | $15
Enjoy a scalp massage with Rosemary and Mint essential oils to sink deeper into relaxation as well as deeply nourish your hair and scalp.
CBD Massage Upgrade | $15
Want to transform your massage experience into next level relaxation? The CBD massage upgrade can do just that. Using certified USDA approved Organic CBD oil, relieve aches and pains even further. Formulated with natural emollients that help the active analgesic ingredients penetrate deep to quickly increase blood flow to joints and muscles and interrupt pain signaling. This add on can not be used for prenatal massages.
Muscle Detox Mud Therapy | $15
Healing Dead Sea mud is applied on a target muscle group of your choice to help detox tired stressed muscles and brighten dull skin. Your mud application is followed by massage therapy to further melt tension away
Gift Certificates Available.
Series package pricing is available for all treatments.
I have always had high cleanliness standards; however, I will be increasing the time between clients to allow for more disinfection procedures.
– I have received my Covid vaccinations, therefore will not be wearing a mask. Although if you feel more comfortable with me wearing a mask, I can accommodate.
– A cup of water is provided after massage, however a water bottle will be provided to you after your massage if you prefer.
– There will be contact-lite checkout.
What you can do to help:
If you have had a fever of 100⁰ or above within the last 24 hours, flu-like symptoms, shortness of breathe, have come in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms. Please notify me, and I will reschedule your appointment.